You can specify clothing sizes (T-shirt and leotard sizes) for your athletes. You'll only need to do this once, since this information is attached to the athlete profiles on your default athlete roster. Once you've saved these sizes, they will automatically appear in the rosters of meets where your athletes are registered.
To add or update clothing sizes, log in and follow the steps below.
- On the sidebar menu, click on "Manage Athlete Roster." This will load the Athlete Roster page.
- The Athlete Roster table contains your default athlete roster. Every time you register for a meet, you choose athletes from this set, and the system automatically loads the information attached to the athlete profiles on this page. It is these athlete profiles that you'll need to edit to add the clothing sizes.
- Click the "Edit" button for the athlete whose clothing size you want to add. You'll find this at the rightmost end of the row. This will take you to the Edit Athlete Profile page.
- On the Edit Athlete Profile page, you can edit this specific athlete's profile. Choose from the available sizes under the fields "T-shirt size" and "Leotard size." You can also modify other information as you see fit.
- Click on the "Save Changes" button at the bottom right of the page. You'll be taken back to the Athlete Roster page once you've saved your changes.
- The athlete's clothing sizes should now appear whenever you register him or her to a meet.