As a participant, you can now make meet reservations on USAG and complete registration on MeetVIP. To proceed with the following, log in to your USAG account and access "Member Services."
- You'll find a sidebar menu on the left. Click on "Club Administration" to expand and show the submenu.
- On that submenu, click on "Meet Reservations." This will load a page of your existing reservations.
- To join a new meet, click on the "Search for Meets" button at the bottom right of the page. A popup will appear where you can filter for available meets by discipline and state.
- The popup, by default, loads meets from all disciplines and states, but the process takes a few seconds.
- Browse for the meet you want to register for. Select a meet and click on its name.
- Meets that are no longer accepting reservations will be grayed out.
- You will be taken to that meet's reservation page, where you can enter your contact information and reserve registrations for your athletes. Only athletes whose levels match the available competition levels will load. Click on the checkboxes next to the names of the athletes you want to reserve registration for, and click on "Submit."
- You'll see the message "There are no athletes meeting your search" below a level heading if there are no athletes in your general roster that matches that level.
- Make sure the email addresses you enter here are up to date and accessible to you. This is especially important for the email address you input below the "Club Contact" field, as this address is where the system will send the link for completing registration.
- On the next page, you'll be able to review the information you submitted to the meet, including contact information. If the info is accurate, confirm by clicking on "Submit."
- A popup will appear to remind you that reservations requests don't automatically guarantee participation, as you still need to complete the registration process elsewhere. Click on "OK" to finally submit the reservation request.
- You'll receive an alert that says the request was sent successfully. The page should now show the details for this meet reservation.
You have now completed the USAG part of the process. From here, wait for the email prompting you to complete your registration at MeetVIP.