As a meet host, you can add new sanctions (meets) on the USAG website. Your participants can then make reservations for these meets while still within USAG, and complete their registration via MeetVIP.
This article describes the first part of the process, which is creating a meet on the USAG website. To proceed with the following, log in to your USAG account and access "Member Services."
- On the sidebar, click on "My Profile." This will load a page containing basic account information as well as other detailed information organized in collapsible sections.
- The section we're concerned with is "Sanctions," second to the last of the sections. Click on the section title to expand. You will immediately see a table that shows existing sanctions. By default, these are ordered newest to oldest.
- Look for the "Add a Sanction" link just above the table. The text is tiny, but it's there!
- You'll arrive at a form where you can fill out the details of your event. Near the end of the form, there is a field for "Meet Registration Company." Choose "AllGymnastics (MeetVIP)" from the dropdown options. Once your event details are complete, click on "Submit" at the bottom right of the page.
- On the next page, you can input your payment details. Domestic sanctions cost $100.00, while international sanction are $300.00.
- Just a heads up, as this can be confusing: you don't receive an error message when the payment fails. The page will just reload until it accepts your payment.
- Once the payment goes through, the next page will show a success message for the completed transaction.
You should now see your new sanction/meet via the Sanctions link on the sidebar, and the Sanctions section under "My Profile." You'll also receive an email that contains a link for setting up your meet on MeetVIP.