After you've made reservations for a meet on the USAG website, the next step is to complete registration on MeetVIP. This is a critical part of registration. If you skip this step, you will not be guaranteed spots on the meet itself.
This article describes how to complete registration for a meet after making reservations on USAG. Before you can do this, you should have completed the following:
- You have already made reservations for a meet on the USAG website.
- You have already received an email with an activation link.
- You have already registered for an account at MeetVIP. (If you don't have an account yet, click here for instructions.)
With the above requirements are fulfilled, click on the activation link sent to you via email and proceed with the following steps:
- Log in to MeetVIP with your username and password.
- Make sure your gym profile contains your USAG club number. You can check by clicking on "Edit Gym Profile" on the sidebar menu.
- This is especially important as MeetVIP uses your USAG club number to connect the data from USAG to MeetVIP.
- Click on Home on the sidebar menu. There should be a box containing the meet name and a "Continue" button. Click on "Continue."
- You'll be taken to the meet details page of the meet. Click on "Register" on the top right corner of the page. This will load the meet roster page.
- The roster will automatically load the athletes and coaches you reserved from USAG. Click on "Continue." You can then proceed to payment.
- You will be redirected to the Paypal website, where you can fill out details of your payment.
- For meets under USA Sports Production, you'll be redirected to Authorize.net instead.
- You'll see a success message once you've completed payment. Congrats, you are now registered to the meet!