To import your roster from USAG, you'll need to first download your roster from the USA Gymnastics website. Your roster will be in Comma Separated Values (CSV) format, a common file format for database entries.
If you can't remember your USAG member login information, please contact USAG Member Services at 1-800-345-4719.
Here's how to export and download your USAG roster.
- Go to the official USAG website at https://usagym.org. Click on "Member Login" in the upper middle of page, under the USAG logo.
- Log in with your gym's credentials.
- Once you are logged, click on the "Member Services" link at the rightmost of the top navigation.
- When the Member Services page opens, click on "Club Administration" on the left sidebar menu to expand it and show additional options. Click on "Athlete Roster."
- On your Athlete Roster table, click on the "Export" button at the bottom left. You'll be prompted to save a CSV file to your computer. This file contains all the roster data you have selected. Save this file to a location on your computer that you will be able to find; we recommend the Desktop or Downloads folder.
Now that you have your CSV file, you can proceed with importing.
- Log in to your MeetVIP account.
- On the sidebar menu, click on "Manage Athlete Roster" to load your Athlete Roster page.
- Click on the "Import USAG or USAIGC CSV" button at the top right of the athlete table, beside the blue question mark. A popup will appear.
- Select "USAG" as your CSV source.
- Attach the file you exported in the previous step.
- Click on the "Import Roster" button on the bottom right corner of the popup.
- You should now see your USAG athletes on the roster table. From here, you can review and edit individual athlete profiles.