Creating a MeetVIP account is required to access the meet management features of the platform, but it's completely free.
- On top right-hand side of AllGymnastics.com, click on the Register link right beside the Login link. This will take you to the Create Account page.
- On the Create Account form, you'll be required to fill out the following fields:
- Username. Pick a username that you can easily remember, as you can't change this later. Since you are probably creating this account for your gym, we recommend simply using your gym name as your username. For example, if you were a coach of a gym named "Supreme Fitness," you can use the username "supremefitness." Note that the username is case-sensitive.
- Password. Choose a password that is at least 10 characters. This is also case-sensitive. You'll be required to type this out twice, to ensure that there are no mispellings. (For more information on picking good passwords, you can check out Creating a strong password from Google Account Help.)
- Email. Choose your e-mail carefully, as this is permanent and cannot be changed. If multiple people will be accessing your account, make sure they can access this account. We suggest using a group e-mail that your gym regularly uses, such as email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accept Online Registration. This is completely up to you. Some gyms on MeetVIP only want to list their meets, and that approach may already work for you. However, we still recommend accepting online registration so you can get the full experience!
- When all the fields are filled out, you can then click on Submit.
- You will receive a confirmation email in the address you provided. If you don't receive it in a few minutes, check your spam or junk folder.
- You can now log in to your new account and continue to the next step, which is completing your gym profile.